2005 Montana Code Annotated - Part 3 — Power of Married Persons to Contract
- 40-2-301 — Husband and wife may contract.
- 40-2-302 — Liability of spouse.
- 40-2-303 — Alteration of legal relation by contract - separation agreement.
- 40-2-304 — Consideration for separation.
- 40-2-305 through 40-2-310 reserved.
- 40-2-311 — Rights of husband and wife - how governed.
- 40-2-312 — Marriage settlement contracts - how executed.
- 40-2-313 — Repealed.
- 40-2-314 — Effect of recording.
- 40-2-315 — Marriage settlement by minors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.