2005 Montana Code Annotated - Part 2 — Individual Property
- 40-2-201 — When husband's and wife's interests separate.
- 40-2-202 — Individual property of married person.
- 40-2-203 — Inventory of individual personal property of married person.
- 40-2-204 — Effect of filing inventory.
- 40-2-205 — Earnings and accumulations of married person.
- 40-2-206 — Same - when separated.
- 40-2-207 — Work and labor of married person.
- 40-2-208 — Debts of spouse contracted before marriage.
- 40-2-209 — Individual property of married person - how far liable.
- 40-2-210 — Necessity determined by standard of living.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.