2005 Montana Code Annotated - Part 2 — Share Transfer Restrictions
- 35-9-201 — Notice of statutory close corporation status on issued shares.
- 35-9-202 — Share transfer prohibition.
- 35-9-203 — Share transfer after first refusal by corporation.
- 35-9-204 — Attempted share transfer in breach of prohibition.
- 35-9-205 — Compulsory purchase of shares after death of shareholder.
- 35-9-206 — Exercise of compulsory purchase right.
- 35-9-207 — Court action to compel purchase.
- 35-9-208 — Court costs and other expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.