2005 Montana Code Annotated - Part 2 — Formation
- 35-16-201 — Who may incorporate - purposes of incorporation.
- 35-16-202 — Petition for incorporation - contents and filing - bond.
- 35-16-203 — Notice of hearing of petition.
- 35-16-204 — Hearing of petition - findings of court - issuance of certificate of incorporation - effect of issuance.
- 35-16-205 — First meeting - notice.
- 35-16-206 — Bylaws to be adopted at first meeting.
- 35-16-207 — Bylaws - contents.
- 35-16-208 — Bylaws - recording and amendment.
- 35-16-209 — Creation of subdivisions or subdistricts.
- 35-16-210 — Existing associations - reorganization under this chapter.
- 35-16-211 — Stockholders dissenting from reorganization of existing association - appraisal remedy.
- 35-16-212 — Association operating two or more enterprises in different parts of state - control by delegates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.