2005 Montana Code Annotated - Part 1 — Board of Veterans\' Affairs
- 10-2-101 — Definitions.
- 10-2-102 — Duties of board - employee qualifications.
- 10-2-103 — Seal - acknowledgments - officers.
- 10-2-104 — Aid by state, county, and municipal officers.
- 10-2-105 — Extra compensation for service forbidden.
- 10-2-106 — Acceptance of federal funds or other funds.
- 10-2-107 — Contracts for federal reimbursement funds.
- 10-2-108 through 10-2-110 reserved.
- 10-2-111 — Disposal of unclaimed veterans' remains - limits on liability of mortuaries and veterans' service organizations - notice - definitions.
- 10-2-112 — Veterans' services special revenue account - sources of funds - designated uses.
- 10-2-113 — Rulemaking authority.
- 10-2-114 — Patriotic license plates - surcharge - disposition.
- 10-2-115 — County veterans' service officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.