2005 Montana Code Annotated - Part 2 — Officers of Militia
- 10-1-201 — Officers.
- 10-1-202 — Oath of office.
- 10-1-203 — Retirement of officers.
- 10-1-204 — Resignation of officers.
- 10-1-205 — Vacating commissions or warrants.
- 10-1-206 — Examination as to fitness - board of examination.
- 10-1-207 — Uniform allowance for officers.
- 10-1-208 — Officer need not vacate civil office.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.