2018 Missouri Revised Statutes
Title XXIII - Corporations, Associations and Partnerships
Chapter 354 - Health Services Corporations — Health Maintenance Organizations — Prepaid Dental Plans
Section 354.105 Annual report required, contents of.
Effective 28 Aug 1983
Title XXIII CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPSChapter 354
354.105. Annual report required, contents of. — All corporations subject to the provisions of sections 354.010 to 354.380 shall make and file annually with the director on or before the first day of March of each year a report under oath upon a form to be prescribed by the director setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The address of its registered office in this state and the name of its registered agent at such address;
(3) The names and addresses of its directors and officers;
(4) A brief statement of the character of the affairs which the corporation is actually conducting;
(5) The amount of all dues or fees collected in this state or from residents thereof with respect to members or beneficiaries in the last calendar year, the amounts actually paid during such year for health services for the members or beneficiaries, and the amounts placed in reserves;
(6) A financial report for the most recent fiscal year of the corporation, prepared by an officer of the corporation or by a certified public accountant;
(7) A statement of any other facts or information concerning the affairs of the health services corporation which may be required reasonably by the director.
(L. 1973 S.B. 3 § 20, A.L. 1983 H.B. 127)