2016 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVIII CRIMES AND PUNISHMENT; PEACE OFFICERS AND PUBLIC DEFENDERS (556-600)
Chapter 556 Preliminary Provisions (Criminal Code)
- Chapter Cross References
- Section 556.001 Effective date, criminal code revision.
- Section 556.011 Short title.
- Section 556.016 (Repealed L. 2014 S.B. 491 § A)
- Section 556.021 Infractions--procedure--default judgment, when--effective date.
- Section 556.022 (Repealed L. 2014 S.B. 491 § A)
- Section 556.026 Offenses and infractions to be defined by statute.
- Section 556.031 Application to offenses committed before and after enactment.
- Section 556.036 Time limitations.
- Section 556.037 Time limitations for prosecutions for sexual offenses involving a person under eighteen.
- Section 556.038 Time limitation to prosecute.
- Section 556.041 Limitation on conviction for multiple offenses.
- Section 556.046 Conviction of included offenses--jury instructions.
- Section 556.051 (Repealed L. 2014 S.B. 491 § A)
- Section 556.056 (Repealed L. 2014 S.B. 491 § A)
- Section 556.061 Code definitions.
- Section 556.063 (Repealed L. 2014 S.B. 491 § A)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.