2016 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS (521-538)
Chapter 527 Declaratory Judgments; Actions Involving Land Titles; Lis Pendens; Change of Name
- Section 527.010 Scope.
- Section 527.020 Power to construe.
- Section 527.030 Before breach.
- Section 527.040 Declaration of rights or legal relationships, right to obtain, when.
- Section 527.050 Enumeration not exclusive.
- Section 527.060 Discretionary.
- Section 527.070 Review.
- Section 527.080 Supplemental relief.
- Section 527.090 Jury trial.
- Section 527.100 Costs.
- Section 527.110 Parties.
- Section 527.120 Construction.
- Section 527.130 "Person" defined.
- Section 527.150 Suits to determine interest and quiet title, how instituted--effect of judgment.
- Section 527.160 Practice to conform to code of civil procedure.
- Section 527.170 Costs in suits to determine interest and quiet title.
- Section 527.180 Suit to perfect title by limitation--proceedings.
- Section 527.190 Proceedings to establish title when records, deeds are lost or destroyed.
- Section 527.200 Publication of notice--proceedings.
- Section 527.210 Decree conclusive as to whom--prima facie as to whom.
- Section 527.220 Limitation--court may modify its decree, when.
- Section 527.230 Copy to be recorded, where--may be read in evidence.
- Section 527.240 Proceedings to conform to the rules in civil practice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.