2016 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS (521-538)
Chapter 524 Ejectment
- Section 524.010 Ejectment maintained generally, when.
- Section 524.020 Ejectment maintained in particular cases, when.
- Section 524.030 Tenants in common may sue jointly.
- Section 524.040 Parties to action.
- Section 524.050 Who may be made codefendant.
- Section 524.060 Petition--necessary averments.
- Section 524.070 Pleadings and proceedings.
- Section 524.080 What plaintiff must show to recover.
- Section 524.090 What plaintiff must show to recover as against cotenant.
- Section 524.100 One or more joint plaintiffs may recover.
- Section 524.110 What plaintiff may recover, if successful.
- Section 524.120 Judgment where plaintiff's right expires after suit.
- Section 524.130 Jury shall assess value of rents and profits, when.
- Section 524.140 Judgment in such cases.
- Section 524.150 Appeals--amount and condition of bond.
- Section 524.160 Defendant may recover compensation for improvements, when.
- Section 524.170 Petition--contents.
- Section 524.180 Injunction may be granted.
- Section 524.190 Plaintiff may relinquish land and recover value, less the improvements.
- Section 524.200 Claimant to pay value of land, when.
- Section 524.210 Plaintiff to make deed, when.
- Section 524.220 Land may be divided, when.
- Section 524.230 Not to be divided, when.
- Section 524.240 If plaintiff gives notice, in writing, compensation shall not be recovered.
- Section 524.250 Compensation shall only be made once.
- Section 524.260 Writ of possession and execution may issue, when.
- Section 524.270 Ordinary execution to issue, when.
- Section 524.280 Executions, to whom issued and how governed.
- Section 524.290 Action for damages may be maintained, when.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.