2016 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS (521-538)
Chapter 523 Condemnation Proceedings
- Chapter Cross References
- Section 523.001 Definitions.
- Section 523.010 Lands may be condemned, when--petition--parties--power of public utility to condemn certain lands, limitation.
- Section 523.020 Different owners may be joined in one petition.
- Section 523.030 Summons, when to issue, how served--publication.
- Section 523.039 Just compensation for condemned property, amount.
- Section 523.040 Appointment of commissioners--duties--notice of property viewing.
- Section 523.045 Interest on awards payable when--enforcement.
- Section 523.050 Commissioners' report--notice of filing--review.
- Section 523.053 Distribution of condemnation awards among defendants.
- Section 523.055 Possession of land delivered, when, notice--writ of possession, executed how.
- Section 523.060 Right of trial by jury in condemnation proceedings--jury responsibility in determining fair market value.
- Section 523.061 Determination of homestead taking and heritage value.
- Section 523.070 Costs, by whom paid.
- Section 523.080 Shall not enter or appropriate dwelling house.
- Section 523.090 Who may have damages ascertained--proceedings.
- Section 523.100 Appropriation of lands of corporations by other corporations.
- Section 523.200 Definitions.
- Section 523.205 Relocation assistance given, when--definitions--relocation plans--contents--residential payments--business payments--advance payments--waiver--notice--report--ineligibility for tax abatement, when--additional requirements.
- Section 523.210 Agencies authorized to establish rules and regulations.
- Section 523.215 Not to affect other condemnation compensation.
- Section 523.250 Notice of intended acquisition--mailing requirements.
- Section 523.253 Written offer, requirements--explanation of determination of property value.
- Section 523.256 Good faith negotiation required, findings, remedies.
- Section 523.259 Abandonment of condemnation, remedies--applicability.
- Section 523.261 Legislative determinations of areas to be condemned to be supported by substantial evidence, hearing, appeal.
- Section 523.262 Power of eminent domain limited, how--private entities to have power of eminent domain--notice.
- Section 523.265 Alternative locations for condemnation, procedure.
- Section 523.271 Exercise of eminent domain over private property for economic development purposes prohibited--definition.
- Section 523.274 Consideration of each parcel of property--time limit on commencement of eminent domain acquisitions.
- Section 523.277 Office of ombudsman for property rights.
- Section 523.282 Blanket easements void, when--definitions.
- Section 523.283 Easement or right-of-way by certain entities fixed by use--definition--commissioners appointed by court--attorneys' fees and costs for prevailing property owners.
- Section 523.286 Declaration of farmland as blighted prohibited--definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.