There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2016 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXI TRUSTS AND ESTATES OF DECEDENTS AND PERSONS UNDER DISABILITY (456-475)
Chapter 470 Escheats
- Section 470.010 Estates escheat, when.
- Section 470.020 Disposition of unclaimed moneys--deemed unclaimed property, when--transfer to abandoned fund account--transfer to public schools.
- Section 470.030 Proceedings when moneys are not paid to state treasurer as required.
- Section 470.060 When lands transfer to state.
- Section 470.070 Scire facias to issue.
- Section 470.080 To be served, when.
- Section 470.090 Who may appear and defend.
- Section 470.100 Judgment rendered, when.
- Section 470.110 Issues shall be made up and tried, when.
- Section 470.120 Judgment for state, when.
- Section 470.130 Judgment for defendant, when.
- Section 470.140 Writ of possession to issue.
- Section 470.150 Copy of record filed with state treasurer.
- Section 470.160 Appeals taken.
- Section 470.170 Lands claimed within five years, by whom.
- Section 470.180 Petition served on whom.
- Section 470.200 Court may order sale.
- Section 470.210 Proceeds paid into abandoned fund account.
- Section 470.220 State treasurer to keep record.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.