There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2016 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXVIII CONTRACTS AND CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS (431-436)
Chapter 431 General Provisions as to Contracts
- Chapter Cross References
- Section 431.010 Private seals abolished.
- Section 431.020 Instrument of writing to import consideration--due and payable as specified.
- Section 431.030 Provisions limiting time for bringing suits prohibited.
- Section 431.040 Fraud in sale of nursery stock--damages recoverable.
- Section 431.050 Failure of nurserymen to deliver at proper time and season, contract voidable.
- Section 431.055 Persons competent to contract when eighteen years of age.
- Section 431.056 Minor's ability to contract for certain purposes--conditions.
- Section 431.058 Relative caregiver may consent to immunization of child, when--definitions--parental decision supercedes relative caregiver--notice when child stops living with relative caregiver--limitations on liability, when--affidavit requirements.
- Section 431.060 Contracts by persons under eighteen years of age--ratification necessary--how made.
- Section 431.061 Consent to surgical or medical treatment, who may give, when.
- Section 431.062 Minor cannot disaffirm contract, when--parents or guardian not liable, exception--disclosure by physician authorized, when.
- Section 431.063 Implied consent, when valid--lack of consent, when excused--emergency defined.
- Section 431.064 Experimental treatment, tests, and drugs, consent to administer by third party--life-threatening emergencies, consent by whom.
- Section 431.065 Minor spouse or parent may give consent, when.
- Section 431.066 Insurance benefits payable directly to minor, when--validity of receipt--disaffirmance prohibited.
- Section 431.067 Contracts of minors to borrow money for higher education--validity.
- Section 431.068 Persons seventeen or older may donate blood--written permission required for sixteen-year-olds.
- Section 431.069 Acquiring human tissues declared to be rendition of a service--transfusions or transplants declared not a sale--implied warranties, how limited.
- Section 431.070 Contracts with counties, effect.
- Section 431.080 Suit may be instituted thereon.
- Section 431.090 County commission may appoint agent to contract for county.
- Section 431.100 Claims against county for work and labor.
- Section 431.110 Joint contracts to be construed as joint and several.
- Section 431.120 Joint debt shall survive, against whom.
- Section 431.130 Survival of debt, against whom.
- Section 431.140 Joint obligations--suit brought against whom.
- Section 431.150 Creditor may compound with one of several debtors--release--what sums.
- Section 431.160 Assignor shall not release demand, when--title of assignee.
- Section 431.170 Action against assignor by assignee, when.
- Section 431.180 Contract for private design or construction work, scheduled payments--action for failure to pay, interest--arbitration--application.
- Section 431.181 Payments for the transportation of property to be made within thirty days after delivery, when--warranty repair work, reimbursement, rates.
- Section 431.183 Payment contingent upon payment from third party, not a defense to enforcement of lien.
- Section 431.202 Employment covenants enforceable, when--reasonability presumption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.