2016 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE VIII PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, BONDS AND RECORDS (103-110)
Chapter 106 Removal and Impeachment of Public Officers
- Section 106.010 Appointive officers--removal.
- Section 106.020 Who is impeachable--reasons for impeachment.
- Section 106.030 Power of impeachment--trial.
- Section 106.040 Articles of impeachment--transmittal.
- Section 106.050 Suspension of impeached officer.
- Section 106.060 Office vacated by suspension--temporary appointment.
- Section 106.070 Service of articles of impeachment.
- Section 106.080 Impeachment commission--members--meeting.
- Section 106.090 Organization of commission--summons to accused--employment of clerical help.
- Section 106.100 Serving of summons.
- Section 106.110 Compensation to members of commission.
- Section 106.120 Accused to be given time to answer.
- Section 106.130 Depositions.
- Section 106.140 Manner of taking depositions.
- Section 106.150 Proceedings ex parte.
- Section 106.160 Impeachment proceedings--oath.
- Section 106.170 Impeachment trial proceedings.
- Section 106.180 Rights of accused--five-sevenths majority required to convict.
- Section 106.190 Accused party subject to indictment.
- Section 106.200 Disposition of transcript and judgment.
- Section 106.210 Writ to run in name of state.
COUNTY AND MUNICIPAL OFFICERS
- Section 106.220 Forfeiture of office--reasons for.
- Section 106.230 Complaint against officer--duty of prosecuting attorney.
- Section 106.240 Appointment of special prosecutor.
- Section 106.250 Action by attorney general.
- Section 106.260 Appointment of special sheriff.
- Section 106.270 Removal of officer--vacancy, how filled.
- Section 106.273 Removal of chief law enforcement officer, when.
- Section 106.280 Right of appeal.
- Section 106.290 Payment of costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.