2015 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVIII CRIMES AND PUNISHMENT; PEACE OFFICERS AND PUBLIC DEFENDERS (556-600)
Chapter 571 Weapons Offenses
- Section 571.010 Definitions.
- Section 571.012 Health care professionals not required to disclose patient firearm information, when.
- Section 571.013 Ownership of firearms records, closed records--violation, penalty.
- Section 571.014 Unlawful refusal to transfer by denying sale of a firearm to a nonlicensee, crime of--violation, penalty--inapplicability, when.
- Section 571.015 Armed criminal action, defined, penalty.
- Section 571.017 Imposition of sentences for both armed criminal action and crime committed with deadly weapon authorized, exception.
- Section 571.020 Possession--manufacture--transport--repair--sale of certain weapons a crime--exceptions--penalties.
- Section 571.030 Unlawful use of weapons--exceptions--penalties.
- Section 571.037 Open display of firearm permitted, when.
- Section 571.045 Defacing firearm, penalty.
- Section 571.050 Possession of defaced firearm, penalty.
- Section 571.060 Unlawful transfer of weapons, penalty.
- Section 571.063 Fraudulent purchase of a firearm, crime of--definitions--penalty--exceptions.
- Section 571.067 Surrendering a firearm to a political subdivision, valuable consideration prohibited, exceptions.
- Section 571.070 Possession of firearm unlawful for certain persons--penalty--exception.
- Section 571.072 Unlawful possession of an explosive weapon, crime of--penalty.
- Section 571.080 Transfer of concealable firearms.
- Section 571.085 Purchase in another state by Missouri residents, permitted when.
- Section 571.087 Purchase in Missouri by nonresident, permitted when.
- Section 571.092 Restriction on transfer and possession of firearms, petition for removal of, when, requirements.
- Section 571.093 Certain records closed to the public.
- Section 571.095 Confiscation of firearms and ammunition, when--exceptions.
- Section 571.101 Concealed carry permits, application requirements--approval procedures--issuance, when--information on permit--fees.
- Section 571.104 Suspension or revocation of endorsements and permits, when--renewal procedures--change of name or residence notification requirements.
- Section 571.107 Permit does not authorize concealed firearms, where--penalty for violation.
- Section 571.111 Firearms training requirements--safety instructor requirements--penalty for violations.
- Section 571.114 Denial of application, appeal procedures.
- Section 571.117 Revocation procedure for ineligible permit holders--sheriff's immunity from liability, when.
- Section 571.121 Duty to carry and display permit, penalty for violation--director of revenue immunity from liability, when.
- Section 571.126 List of persons who have obtained a concealed carry endorsement or permit, no disclosure to federal government.
- Section 571.150 Use or possession of a metal-penetrating bullet during the commission of a crime--definition--penalty.
- Section 571.500 Database and certain records, enabling or cooperating with state or federal government in developing prohibited, when.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.