2015 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVIII CRIMES AND PUNISHMENT; PEACE OFFICERS AND PUBLIC DEFENDERS (556-600)
Chapter 567 Prostitution
Section 567.070 Beginning January 1, 2017--Promoting prostitution in the third degree--penalty.
567.070. 1. A person commits the offense of promoting prostitution in the third degree if he or she knowingly:
(1) Causes or aids a person to commit or engage in prostitution;
(2) Procures or solicits patrons for prostitution;
(3) Provides persons or premises for prostitution purposes;
(4) Operates or assists in the operation of a house of prostitution or a prostitution business or enterprise;
(5) Accepts or receives or agrees to accept or receive something of value pursuant to an agreement or understanding with any person whereby he or she participates or is to participate in proceeds of prostitution activity; or
(6) Engages in any conduct designed to institute, aid or facilitate an act or enterprise of prostitution.
2. The offense of promoting prostitution in the third degree is a class E felony.
(L. 1977 S.B. 60, A.L. 2014 S.B. 491)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.