There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2013 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXIV BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 367 Pawnbrokers and Small Loans
- Section 367.011 Definitions.
- Section 367.021 Secured personal credit loans--who may make--interest rate.
- Section 367.031 Receipt for pledged property--contents--definitions--third-party charge for database--access to database information, limitations--error in data, procedure--loss of pawn ticket, effect.
- Section 367.040 Loans due, when--return of collateral, when--restrictions.
- Section 367.043 License required--qualifications--oath--bond--accounting--location within one-half mile of excursion gambling boat or facility, prohibited, when.
- Section 367.044 Definitions--pledged goods for money, pawnbroker entitled only to goods pledged, exception, misappropriated goods--procedure to recover.
- Section 367.045 Customer failure to repay pawnbroker when notified that goods pledged or sold were misappropriated, penalty.
- Section 367.046 Procedure to reclaim purchase price of misappropriated goods.
- Section 367.047 Hold order in effect, pawnbroker may release property to peace officer, not waiver of property rights--sale of property under hold order prohibited.
- Section 367.048 Criminal charges filed and disposition of case, notice to pawnbroker, duty of prosecutor or circuit attorney--release of hold order, procedure.
- Section 367.049 No criminal or civil liability for pawnbroker exercising due care and good faith.
- Section 367.050 Violation, penalties.
- Section 367.051 Jurisdiction of state courts for all civil actions--nonresident to appoint secretary of state as agent for service.
- Section 367.052 Leased property, rental or installment contracts not misappropriated unless marked--defacing marks, effect--claimant may recover--pawnbroker not liable.
- Section 367.053 Titles, licenses and permits for pledged goods to remain in effect, void when--ownership passing to pawnbroker, right to retitle or relicense.
- Section 367.055 Inspection of property, search warrant required--hold order, probable cause, contents, expiration--confidentiality.
- Section 367.060 Sections 367.011 to 367.060 not to repeal or amend small loan laws.
- Section 367.100 Definitions.
- Section 367.110 Certificate of registration required, when.
- Section 367.120 Certificate of registration--application for.
- Section 367.130 Bond--amount--conditions--additional bond, when.
- Section 367.140 Annual registration--fee, amount--certificates, issuance, display.
- Section 367.150 Annual report--contents.
- Section 367.160 Examination of lenders--authority of director--lender to pay costs, when.
- Section 367.170 Regulations--authority of director--insurance--premiums deemed not to be charges.
- Section 367.180 Lender to keep records.
- Section 367.185 Loan solicitation, disclosures.
- Section 367.190 Certificates of registration--suspension, revocation, when--hearing--review.
- Section 367.200 Violations--penalty.
- Section 367.205 Annual audit by certified public accountant required.
- Section 367.210 Audit report to director of finance, when.
- Section 367.215 Failure to file audit report, effect of--surety bond posted, when.
- Section 367.300 Definitions.
- Section 367.305 Advance fee prohibited, penalty.
- Section 367.307 Principal liable.
- Section 367.310 Violations deemed unlawful practice, penalty--attorney general, powers--penalties not exclusive--other rights not affected.
- Section 367.500 Definitions.
- Section 367.503 Allows division of finance to regulate lending on titled property.
- Section 367.506 Licensure of title lenders, penalty.
- Section 367.509 Qualifications of applicants, fee, license issued, when.
- Section 367.512 Title loan requirements--liability of borrower.
- Section 367.515 Interest and fees.
- Section 367.518 Title loan agreements, contents, form.
- Section 367.521 Redemption of certificate of title--expiration or default, lender may proceed against collateral.
- Section 367.524 Records of loan agreements.
- Section 367.525 Notice to borrower prior to acceptance of title loan application.
- Section 367.527 Limitations of title lenders.
- Section 367.530 Safekeeping of certificates of title--liability insurance maintained, when--liability of title lender.
- Section 367.531 Applicability to certain transactions.
- Section 367.532 Violations, penalties.
- Section 367.533 Pawn or pawnbroker title prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.