2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVIII CRIMES AND PUNISHMENT; PEACE OFFICERS AND PUBLIC DEFENDERS
Chapter 563 Defense of Justification
- Section 563.011 Chapter definitions.
- Section 563.016 Civil remedies unaffected.
- Section 563.021 Execution of public duty.
- Section 563.026 Justification generally.
- Section 563.031 Use of force in defense of persons.
- Section 563.033 Battered spouse syndrome evidence that defendant acted in self-defense or defense of another--procedure.
- Section 563.036 (Repealed L. 2007 S.B. 62 & 41 A)
- Section 563.041 Use of physical force in defense of property.
- Section 563.046 Law enforcement officer's use of force in making an arrest.
- Section 563.051 Private person's use of force in making an arrest.
- Section 563.056 Use of force to prevent escape from confinement.
- Section 563.061 Use of force by persons with responsibility for care, discipline or safety of others.
- Section 563.070 Accidents an excuse for crime, when.
- Section 563.074 Justification as an absolute defense, when.
- Section 563.250 (Transferred 1978; now 451.115)
- Section 563.660 (Transferred 1978; now 578.050)
- Section 563.670 (Transferred 1978 to 578.055; repealed 1983)
- Section 563.680 (Transferred 1978 to 578.060; repealed 1983)
- Section 563.721 (Transferred 1978; now 578.100)
- Section 563.800 (Transferred 1978; now 408.095)
- Section 563.810 (Transferred 1978; now 570.155)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.