2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVII CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
Chapter 540 Grand Juries and Their Proceedings
- Section 540.011 (Repealed L. 2003 H.B. 613 A)
- Section 540.021 Selection of grand jurors, summons and jury qualification form--notification of persons not qualified to serve--alternate grand jurors--length of service--compensation.
- Section 540.031 Duties of grand jury.
- Section 540.045 Qualifications and exemptions from service.
- Section 540.050 Disqualification of grand juror--new juror summoned.
- Section 540.060 Challenge of grand jurors--grounds.
- Section 540.070 Challenge for other causes not allowed.
- Section 540.080 Oath of grand jurors.
- Section 540.090 Foreperson of grand jury, appointment.
- Section 540.100 Clerk of grand jury, appointment.
- Section 540.105 Reporter to record testimony--oath.
- Section 540.106 Grand jury proceeding to be recorded, when--transcript to defendant.
- Section 540.110 Foreperson--powers and duties--oath.
- Section 540.120 Penalty for violation of oath.
- Section 540.130 Prosecuting or circuit attorney to attend.
- Section 540.140 Rights and privileges of prosecuting or circuit attorney.
- Section 540.150 Interpreter--appointment--oath.
- Section 540.160 Grand jury entitled to process--exception.
- Section 540.170 Subpoenas in vacation, when issued.
- Section 540.180 Compulsory process, when issued.
- Section 540.190 Refusal to testify--proceedings.
- Section 540.200 Witness may be compelled to testify.
- Section 540.210 Continued refusal to testify--proceedings.
- Section 540.220 Grand juror as witness, when.
- Section 540.230 Indictment of grand juror--proceedings.
- Section 540.240 Bills of indictment.
- Section 540.250 True bill--concurrence by nine grand jurors.
- Section 540.260 Indictment not a true bill, when.
- Section 540.270 Indictments--presented to court--filed.
- Section 540.300 Grand jurors required to testify, when.
- Section 540.310 Cannot be compelled to disclose vote.
- Section 540.320 Grand juror not to disclose evidence--penalty.
- Section 540.330 Charge to grand jury.
- Section 540.331 Lists of tangible personal property--authority of grand jury (first class counties).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.