2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XII PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
Chapter 213 Human Rights
- Section 213.010 Definitions.
- Section 213.020 Commission on human rights created--members, how appointed, terms, vacancies, how filled--functions--local commissions, power and authority.
- Section 213.025 Commission members to receive per diem and expenses, when.
- Section 213.030 Powers and duties of commission--rulemaking, procedure.
- Section 213.040 Unlawful housing practices--discrimination in housing--sufficient compliance with other standards--local government compliance--construction of law--housing for older persons, defined--conviction for controlled substances, effect--religious organizations, effect of.
- Section 213.041 Restrictive covenants, homeowners' association--limitations--procedure to delete violative restrictive covenants.
- Section 213.045 Discrimination in commercial real estate loans prohibited.
- Section 213.050 Discrimination in selling or renting by real estate agencies prohibited.
- Section 213.055 Unlawful employment practices--exceptions.
- Section 213.065 Discrimination in public accommodations prohibited, exceptions.
- Section 213.070 Additional unlawful discriminatory practices.
- Section 213.075 Complaints to commission, how filed, when--filing with federal agencies, effect--duties of executive director--respondents--hearing, notice, procedure--attorney general to represent commission--appeal, discovery--effect of orders of commission.
- Section 213.076 Notice relating to aiding and abetting, civil action--commencement of action--intervention--relief--authority of commission.
- Section 213.077 Settlement and conciliation agreement--restrictions, procedure.
- Section 213.085 Decisions of commission--judicial review, when, procedure, venue--enforcement of order--breech of settlement agreement, remedy.
- Section 213.095 Violation of a commission order, misdemeanor.
- Section 213.101 Construction of statutes.
- Section 213.111 Right to civil action, when--relief available--costs and attorney's fees, awarded when.
- Section 213.112 Applicability.
- Section 213.126 Attorney general to act, when--authorization of civil action--settlement agreement.
- Section 213.131 Local commissions, certification--review--decertification.
- Section 213.135 Local commissions, power and authority--procedure--public attorney, duties--appeal, procedure--adoption of procedural rules.
- Section 213.137 Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.