2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XII PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
Chapter 210 Child Protection and Reformation
Section 210.836 Evidence relating to paternity.
Evidence relating to paternity.
210.836. Evidence relating to paternity may include:
(1) Evidence of sexual intercourse between the mother and the alleged father during the possible time of conception of the child;
(2) An expert's opinion concerning the probability of the alleged father's paternity of the child based upon the duration of the mother's pregnancy;
(3) Blood test results, weighed in accordance with the evidence of the statistical probability of the alleged father's paternity of the child;
(4) Medical or anthropological evidence relating to the alleged father's paternity of the child based on tests performed by experts; and
(5) All other evidence relevant to the issue of the paternity of the child.
(L. 1987 S.B. 328 12)
The headnotes, footnotes, annotations and index of the Missouri Revised Statutes, are used by permission of the Joint Committee on Legislative Research, the copyright holder.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.