2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XII PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
Chapter 210 Child Protection and Reformation
Section 210.188 Report to general assembly and governor, contents.
Report to general assembly and governor, contents.
210.188. Beginning February 1, 2006, and each February first thereafter, the department of social services shall submit a report to the governor and the general assembly that includes the following information for the previous calendar year:
(1) The number of children who were reported to the state of Missouri during the year as abused or neglected;
(2) Of the number of children described in subdivision (1) of this section, the number with respect to whom such reports were substantiated or unsubstantiated;
(3) Of the number of children described in subdivision (2) of this section:
(a) The number that did not receive or refused services during the year under a children's division program;
(b) The number that did receive services during the year under a state program; and
(c) The number that were removed from their families during the year by disposition of the case;
(4) The number of families that received preventive services from the state or a private service provider during the year;
(5) The number of deaths in the state during the year resulting from child abuse or neglect;
(6) Of the number of children described in subdivision (5) of this section, the number of children who were in foster care or received services from a private service provider;
(7) The number of child protective services workers responsible for the intake and screening of reports filed during the year;
(8) The agency response time with respect to each such report with respect to initial investigation of reports of child abuse or neglect;
(9) The response time with respect to the provision of services to families and children where an allegation of abuse or neglect has been made;
(10) The number of child protective services workers responsible for intake, assessment, and investigation of child abuse and neglect reports relative to the number of reports investigated during the year;
(11) The number of children reunited with their families or receiving family preservation services that, within five years, result in subsequent substantiated reports of child abuse and neglect, including the death of the child; and
(12) The number of children in foster care who have been adopted.
(L. 2004 H.B. 1453)
The headnotes, footnotes, annotations and index of the Missouri Revised Statutes, are used by permission of the Joint Committee on Legislative Research, the copyright holder.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.