2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XII PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
Chapter 210 Child Protection and Reformation
Section 210.027 Direct payment recipients, child care providers--department's duties.
Direct payment recipients, child care providers--department's duties.
210.027. For child-care providers who receive state or federal funds for providing child-care services in the home either by direct payment or through reimbursement to a child-care beneficiary, the department of social services shall:
(1) Be authorized to revoke the registration of a registered provider for due cause;
(2) Require providers to be at least eighteen years of age;
(3) Where there are no local ordinances or regulations regarding smoke detectors, require providers, by rule, to install and maintain an adequate number of smoke detectors in the residence where child care is provided;
(4) Require providers to be tested for tuberculosis;
(5) Require providers to notify parents if the provider does not have immediate access to a telephone;
(6) Make providers aware of local opportunities for training in first aid and child care.
(L. 1999 H.B. 490 & H.B. 308 2)
The headnotes, footnotes, annotations and index of the Missouri Revised Statutes, are used by permission of the Joint Committee on Legislative Research, the copyright holder.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.