2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XII PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
Chapter 207 Family Services)
- Section 207.010 Division of family services, duties.
- Section 207.020 Powers of division of family services.
- Section 207.021 Rules and regulations, procedure.
- Section 207.023 (Repealed L. 2010 H.B. 1965 A)
- Section 207.030 Director of family services--oath--bond--removal from office.
- Section 207.040 (Repealed L. 2010 H.B. 1965 A)
- Section 207.050 (Repealed L. 2010 H.B. 1965 A)
- Section 207.055 (Repealed L. 2010 H.B. 1965 A)
- Section 207.060 County offices--director--agreements with subdivisions--other employees.
- Section 207.070 Division may elect to bring employees under workers' compensation--who deemed employee--rules.
- Section 207.080 Law not to create liability or obligation.
- Section 207.085 Division employee dismissal, when--mitigating factors.
- Section 207.150 (Repealed L. 2012 H.B. 1608 A)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.