2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XII PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
Chapter 206 Hospital District Law
- Section 206.010 District created, how--territory included--name--powers.
- Section 206.020 Petition of voters for district, where filed, contents.
- Section 206.030 Notice of hearing on petition--costs of notice.
- Section 206.040 Procedure where several petitions filed--amendments.
- Section 206.050 If petition sufficient county commission to order election.
- Section 206.060 Notice of election--tax levy, maximum tax rate--publication of board's plans required, when.
- Section 206.070 Form of ballot.
- Section 206.080 Results of election to be entered in county records.
- Section 206.090 Election districts--election of directors--terms, qualifications, vacancies, declaration of candidacy--no election, when--abolishing election districts, procedure--election of directors at large.
- Section 206.100 Powers of board of directors--first meeting--officers--bylaws--time for meetings.
- Section 206.105 Bylaws of board of trustees, contents--applications to practice, contents.
- Section 206.110 Powers of hospital district.
- Section 206.120 Indebtedness for hospital--election--form of ballot--defeat of proposal, effect--limits--annual tax.
- Section 206.122 Revenue bonds authorized, when.
- Section 206.124 Revenue bonds not an indebtedness of the issuing authority.
- Section 206.126 Revenue bonds, form of, interest rate--to be negotiable instruments.
- Section 206.128 Board of directors to prescribe form, make necessary covenants, restrictions--bondholders, remedies of--revenue bonds not to be exclusive method of financing.
- Section 206.130 Annexation of territory to district--election--form of ballot.
- Section 206.140 Records of district--officers and employees to give bond.
- Section 206.150 Board as trustee may accept and hold property donated--duties.
- Section 206.157 Excess property, sale of authorized--procedure--proceeds, how used.
- Section 206.160 Citation of law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.