2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XII PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
Chapter 199 Commitment
- Section 199.001 Definitions.
- Section 199.003 Injury prevention, brain injury rehabilitation and local health services, department responsible--powers--duties.
- Section 199.007 Brain injury advisory council, advisory body to department.
- Section 199.009 Contracts with public or private vendors, allowed--brain injury, department to secure comprehensive program, contents.
- Section 199.010 Missouri rehabilitation center, University of Missouri to operate, duties for brain injury--department to provide rehabilitation and tuberculosis treatment.
- Section 199.020 Residence of officers--rent, how established--expiration thirty days after transfer of Missouri rehabilitation center to University of Missouri.
- Section 199.025 Child day care center, authority to organize--how paid for--to be licensed by division of family services--expiration thirty days after transfer of Missouri rehabilitation center to University of Missouri.
- Section 199.029 Rules and regulations, general operating rules, department to promulgate--procedure--exception.
- Section 199.031 Federal grants, department may receive, purposes--application.
- Section 199.033 Records to be confidential--disclosure upon request, certain persons, when--disclosure to be documented.
- Section 199.037 Patient rights, rules and regulations, director to promulgate--exception.
- Section 199.039 Means test, determination of amount to charge for services, director to promulgate rules and regulations.
- Section 199.041 Probate court to notify department, when--estate subject to means test, when, procedure--appeal of decision of director.
- Section 199.043 Discrimination prohibited.
- Section 199.051 Inspections, department may conduct, when.
- Section 199.170 Definitions.
- Section 199.180 Local health agency may institute proceedings for commitment--emergency temporary commitment permitted, when.
- Section 199.190 Patients not to be committed, when.
- Section 199.200 Procedure in circuit court--duties of local prosecuting officers--costs--emergency temporary commitment, procedures.
- Section 199.210 Rights of patient, witnesses--order of court--transportation costs.
- Section 199.220 Order appealable.
- Section 199.230 Confinement on order, duration.
- Section 199.240 Consent required for medical or surgical treatment.
- Section 199.250 Facilities, contracts with, costs, how paid.
- Section 199.260 Apprehension and return of patient leaving rehabilitation center without discharge.
- Section 199.270 Proceedings for release of patient.
- Section 199.350 Nursing homes and correctional centers, authority to promulgate rules for testing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.