2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XII PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
Chapter 195 Drug Regulations
Section 195.400 Reports required, exceptions, penalties--person, defined--list of regulated chemicals.
Reports required, exceptions, penalties--person, defined--list of regulated chemicals.
195.400. 1. As used in sections 195.400 to 195.425 the term "person" means any individual, corporation, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity.
2. Any manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer, or other person who sells, transfers, or otherwise furnishes any of the following substances to any person shall submit to the department of health and senior services a report, as prescribed by the department of health and senior services, of all such transactions:
(1) Anthranilic acid, its esters and its salts;
(2) Benzyl cyanide;
(3) Ergotamine and its salts;
(4) Ergonovine and its salts;
(5) N-Acetylanthranilic acid, its esters and its salts;
(6) Phenylacetic acid, its esters and its salts;
(7) Piperidine and its salts;
(9) Acetic anhydride;
(11) Benzyl Chloride;
(12) Ethyl ether;
(13) Hydriodic acid;
(14) Potassium permanganate;
(15) 2-Butanone (or Methyl Ethyl Ketone or MEK);
(17) Ephedrine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of optical isomers;
(18) Norpseudoephedrine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of optical isomers;
(19) Phenylpropanolamine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of optical isomers;
(20) Pseudoephedrine, its salts, optical isomers, and salts of optical isomers;
(21) Methylamine and its salts;
(22) Ethylamine and its salts;
(23) Propionic anhydride;
(27) N-Methylephedrine, its salts, optical isomers and salts of optical isomers;
(28) N-Methylpseudoephedrine, its salts, optical isomers and salts of optical isomers;
(31) Methyl Isobutyl Ketone (MIBK);
(32) Sulfuric acid;
(34) Red phosphorous;
(35) Gamma butyrolactone;
(36) 1,4 Butanediol.
3. The department of health and senior services by rule or regulation may add substances to or delete substances from subsection 2 of this section in the manner prescribed pursuant to section 195.017, if such substance is a component of or may be used to produce a controlled substance.
(L. 1989 S.B. 215 & 58, A.L. 1997 H.B. 635, A.L. 1998 H.B. 1147, et al., A.L. 2001 H.B. 471, A.L. 2010 H.B. 1965)
The headnotes, footnotes, annotations and index of the Missouri Revised Statutes, are used by permission of the Joint Committee on Legislative Research, the copyright holder.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.