2012 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XII PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
Chapter 195 Drug Regulations
Section 195.025 Certain use of vessels, vehicles and aircraft prohibited.
Certain use of vessels, vehicles and aircraft prohibited.
195.025. 1. No person shall:
(1) Transport, carry, and convey any controlled substance by means of any vessel, vehicle, or aircraft, except as authorized in sections 195.010 to 195.320;
(2) Conceal or possess any controlled substance in or upon any vessel, vehicle or aircraft; or
(3) Use any vessel, vehicle, or aircraft to facilitate the transportation, carriage, conveyance, concealment, receive possession, purchase, sell, barter, exchange or giving away of any controlled substance.
2. When used in this section the term:
(1) "Aircraft" includes every description of craft or carriage or other contrivance used or capable of being used as a means of transportation through air;
(2) "Vehicle" includes every description of carriage or other contrivance used or capable of being used as a means of transportation, on, below, or above the land, and shall include but not be limited to automobiles, trucks, station wagons, trailers and motorcycles, but does not include aircraft;
(3) "Vessel" includes every description of water craft or other contrivance used or capable of being used as a means of transportation in water, but does not include aircraft.
(RSMo 1957 p. 679 195.220, A.L. 1971 H.B. 69)
The headnotes, footnotes, annotations and index of the Missouri Revised Statutes, are used by permission of the Joint Committee on Legislative Research, the copyright holder.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.