2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVIII CRIMES AND PUNISHMENT; PEACE OFFICERS AND PUBLIC DEFENDERS
Chapter 573 Pornography and Related Offenses
- Section 573.010. Definitions.
- Section 573.013. Criminal investigations, site of criminal conduct undetermined, attorney general may subpoena witness and documents.
- Section 573.020. Promoting obscenity in the first degree.
- Section 573.023. Sexual exploitation of a minor, penalties.
- Section 573.025. Promoting child pornography in the first degree.
- Section 573.030. Promoting obscenity in the second degree.
- Section 573.035. Promoting child pornography in the second degree.
- Section 573.037. Possession of child pornography.
- Section 573.038. Property or material constituting child pornography to remain in custody of the state--availability of, when.
- Section 573.040. Furnishing pornographic materials to minors.
- Section 573.050. Evidence in obscenity and child pornography cases.
- Section 573.052. Child pornography, attorney general authorized to investigate, when--violator immune from civil liability, when.
- Section 573.060. Public display of explicit sexual material.
- Section 573.065. Coercing acceptance of obscene material.
- Section 573.070. Injunctions and declaratory judgments.
- Section 573.080. Preemption and standardization--cities, towns, and certain counties may regulate, limitations.
- Section 573.090. Video cassettes, morbid violence, to be kept in separate area--sale or rental to persons under seventeen prohibited, penalties.
- Section 573.100. Telephones, obscene or indecent commercial messages, direct or electronic recording, penalties, exceptions.
- Section 573.500. Definitions.
- Section 573.503. Local government may require background checks.
- Section 573.505. Sales tax authorized, vote required--ballot--disposition of revenue--termination--city and county background check tax trust fund created, refunds--duties of director of revenue.
- Section 573.507. Minimum age limit--security personnel--random drug testing--space limitation--prohibition of public displays.
- Section 573.509. Adult cabaret, persons less than nineteen years of age prohibited from dancing, penalty.
- Section 573.525. Purpose--findings.
- Section 573.528. Definitions.
- Section 573.531. Establishment of business, prohibited where--nudity in establishment prohibited--display of sexual activities, requirements--state requirements--hours of operation--minors and alcohol prohibited.
- Section 573.534. Strict liability not imposed--mental state required for violation--act by employee not imputed to the business, when.
- Section 573.537. Violations, penalty--public nuisance for repeated violations--state remedies permitted.
- Section 573.540. No state preemption on regulation--consistency with state law required for local law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.