2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVIII CRIMES AND PUNISHMENT; PEACE OFFICERS AND PUBLIC DEFENDERS
Chapter 571 Weapons Offenses
- Section 571.010. Definitions.
- Section 571.014. Unlawful refusal to transfer by denying sale of a firearm to a nonlicensee, crime of--violation, penalty--inapplicability, when.
- Section 571.015. Armed criminal action, defined, penalty.
- Section 571.017. Imposition of sentences for both armed criminal action and crime committed with deadly weapon authorized, exception.
- Section 571.020. Possession--manufacture--transport--repair--sale of certain weapons a crime--exceptions--penalties.
- Section 571.030. Unlawful use of weapons--exceptions--penalties.
- Section 571.045. Defacing firearm, penalty.
- Section 571.050. Possession of defaced firearm, penalty.
- Section 571.060. Unlawful transfer of weapons, penalty.
- Section 571.063. Fraudulent purchase of a firearm, crime of--definitions--penalty--exceptions.
- Section 571.070. Possession of firearm unlawful for certain persons--penalty--exception.
- Section 571.072. Unlawful possession of an explosive weapon, crime of--penalty.
- Section 571.080. Transfer of concealable firearms.
- Section 571.085. Purchase in another state by Missouri residents, permitted when.
- Section 571.087. Purchase in Missouri by nonresident, permitted when.
- Section 571.090. (Repealed L. 2007 S.B. 62 & 41 A)
- Section 571.093. Certain records closed to the public.
- Section 571.095. Confiscation of firearms and ammunition, when--exceptions.
- Section 571.101. Concealed carry endorsements, application requirements--approval procedures--issuance of certificates, when--record-keeping requirements--fees.
- Section 571.102. Contingent effective date.
- Section 571.104. Suspension or revocation of endorsements, when--renewal procedures--change of name or residence notification requirements.
- Section 571.107. Endorsement does not authorize concealed firearms, where--penalty for violation.
- Section 571.111. Firearms training requirements--safety instructor requirements--penalty for violations.
- Section 571.114. Denial of application, appeal procedures.
- Section 571.117. Revocation procedure for ineligible certificate holders--sheriff's immunity from liability, when.
- Section 571.121. Duty to carry and display endorsement, penalty for violation--director of revenue immunity from liability, when.
- Section 571.150. Use or possession of a metal-penetrating bullet during the commission of a crime--definition--penalty.
- Section 571.155. Regulation by municipalities permitted--no prohibition at shooting ranges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.