2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS
Chapter 533 Replevin
- Section 533.010. Action to recover specific personal property, procedure.
- Section 533.020. Order of delivery.
- Section 533.030. Plaintiff to deliver bond before property can be taken--types of bonds authorized, requirements.
- Section 533.040. Sheriff to take and deliver property to plaintiff unless bond given.
- Section 533.050. Qualifications of sureties.
- Section 533.060. Defendant not entitled to retain property, when.
- Section 533.070. Bonds taken by sheriff, filed with clerk, when.
- Section 533.080. Plaintiff--new bond ordered by court, when--failure to comply with order--procedure.
- Section 533.090. Defendant--new bond ordered by court, when--failure to comply with order--procedure.
- Section 533.100. When order in sections 533.080 and 533.090 is made, duty of clerk.
- Section 533.110. Plaintiff--failure to prosecute his suit after obtaining property--value of property--assessment.
- Section 533.120. Judgment rendered against plaintiff and his sureties, when.
- Section 533.130. If plaintiff has not property, assessment of damages.
- Section 533.140. If defendant fails in his defense--assessment of damages.
- Section 533.150. Party to elect, when.
- Section 533.160. Duty of officer if property not delivered in ten days.
- Section 533.170. Title of property vested, when.
- Section 533.180. Enforcement of orders.
- Section 533.190. Suit on bond, how and by whom brought.
- Section 533.200. Right of action against sheriff barred, when.
- Section 533.210. Court to allow charges for taking and delivering property.
- Section 533.220. Sheriff and sureties liable, when.
- Section 533.230. Issuance of execution--to whom directed.
- Section 533.240. Replevin--who may hear.
- Section 533.250. Value of property governs jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.