2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS
Chapter 530 Prohibition
- Section 530.010. Writ issued for what purposes.
- Section 530.020. What courts and judges may grant writ.
- Section 530.030. Form of action--parties.
- Section 530.040. Petition--preliminary writ--proceedings.
- Section 530.050. Pleadings.
- Section 530.060. Cause to be heard, when--issues of fact, how triable.
- Section 530.070. Judgment, for what rendered--how enforced.
- Section 530.080. Motion for new trial--appeal.
- Section 530.090. Further proceedings governed by what law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.