2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS
Chapter 529 Mandamus
- Section 529.010. Return made to first writ.
- Section 529.020. Person suing out writ to plead to return.
- Section 529.030. Persons making returns shall reply.
- Section 529.040. Proceedings therein.
- Section 529.050. Issues to be tried, in what court.
- Section 529.060. Damages recovered.
- Section 529.070. Peremptory writ to issue.
- Section 529.080. Costs, how adjudged.
- Section 529.090. Recovery a bar to further suit.
- Section 529.100. Time allowed for making return and pleadings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.