2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS
Chapter 527 Change of Name
- Section 527.010. Scope.
- Section 527.020. Power to construe.
- Section 527.030. Before breach.
- Section 527.040. Declaration of rights or legal relationships, right to obtain, when.
- Section 527.050. Enumeration not exclusive.
- Section 527.060. Discretionary.
- Section 527.070. Review.
- Section 527.080. Supplemental relief.
- Section 527.090. Jury trial.
- Section 527.100. Costs.
- Section 527.110. Parties.
- Section 527.120. Construction.
- Section 527.130. "Person" defined.
- Section 527.150. Suits to determine interest and quiet title, how instituted--effect of judgment.
- Section 527.160. Practice to conform to code of civil procedure.
- Section 527.170. Costs in suits to determine interest and quiet title.
- Section 527.180. Suit to perfect title by limitation--proceedings.
- Section 527.188. Petition for vacation of abandoned easement.
- Section 527.190. Proceedings to establish title when records, deeds are lost or destroyed.
- Section 527.200. Publication of notice--proceedings.
- Section 527.210. Decree conclusive as to whom--prima facie as to whom.
- Section 527.220. Limitation--court may modify its decree, when.
- Section 527.230. Copy to be recorded, where--may be read in evidence.
- Section 527.240. Proceedings to conform to the rules in civil practice.
- Section 527.250. Form of publication notice.
- Section 527.260. Notice of lis pendens in equity action--recording.
- Section 527.270. Petition, where presented--contents--proceedings.
- Section 527.280. Fees to be paid by petitioner.
- Section 527.290. Notice of change to be given, when and how--not required, when.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.