2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS
Chapter 525 Garnishments
- Section 525.010. Who may be summoned as garnishees.
- Section 525.020. Garnishees summoned, how.
- Section 525.030. Persons exempted from summons as garnishee, when--amount to be withheld from wages, how computed--earnings defined--penalty.
- Section 525.040. Effect of notice of garnishment.
- Section 525.050. Notice of garnishment, how served on corporations.
- Section 525.060. Return of writ, how made.
- Section 525.070. Garnishee may discharge himself, how.
- Section 525.080. Garnishee to deliver property, or pay debts, or may give bond therefor.
- Section 525.090. Claimants may interplead.
- Section 525.100. Adjudication of costs.
- Section 525.110. Execution same as on general judgment.
- Section 525.120. Courts may prescribe rules.
- Section 525.130. Plaintiff may exhibit interrogatories against garnishees--interrogatories, when filed.
- Section 525.140. Garnishee shall file answer--failing, judgment by default.
- Section 525.150. Garnishment for wages, issued against railroad, when.
- Section 525.160. Railroad to answer garnishment for wages, when.
- Section 525.170. Judgment by default, how rendered final--extent and effect of against garnishee.
- Section 525.180. Answer of garnishee excepted to, adjudged insufficient--proceedings.
- Section 525.190. Denial of garnishee to answer, how--replication--issues tried, how.
- Section 525.200. What proceedings had, if effects found in hands of garnishee--judgment.
- Section 525.210. Answer taken as sufficient, when.
- Section 525.220. If answer admits effects or indebtedness, proceedings.
- Section 525.230. Allowance in such case to garnishee.
- Section 525.233. Notice of garnishment and writ of sequestration to contain federal taxpayer identification number--failure to comply, effect.
- Section 525.240. Costs adjudged against plaintiff, when--allowance to garnishee.
- Section 525.250. Adjudication of costs in other cases.
- Section 525.260. Debts not due may be attached.
- Section 525.270. Claimants of debts assigned, or property sold, may be made parties, how--notice, how given--trial.
- Section 525.280. Garnishee owing note to defendant, latter may be required to produce same in court--proceedings.
- Section 525.290. Garnishment of wages--personal service upon defendant required--exception--petition and summons to show cause of action.
- Section 525.300. Wages earned out of state exempt--exception.
- Section 525.310. Compensation of state and municipal employees subject to writ of sequestration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.