2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS
Chapter 524 Ejectment
- Section 524.010. Ejectment maintained generally, when.
- Section 524.020. Ejectment maintained in particular cases, when.
- Section 524.030. Tenants in common may sue jointly.
- Section 524.040. Parties to action.
- Section 524.050. Who may be made codefendant.
- Section 524.060. Petition--necessary averments.
- Section 524.070. Pleadings and proceedings.
- Section 524.080. What plaintiff must show to recover.
- Section 524.090. What plaintiff must show to recover as against cotenant.
- Section 524.100. One or more joint plaintiffs may recover.
- Section 524.110. What plaintiff may recover, if successful.
- Section 524.120. Judgment where plaintiff's right expires after suit.
- Section 524.130. Jury shall assess value of rents and profits, when.
- Section 524.140. Judgment in such cases.
- Section 524.150. Appeals--amount and condition of bond.
- Section 524.160. Defendant may recover compensation for improvements, when.
- Section 524.170. Petition--contents.
- Section 524.180. Injunction may be granted.
- Section 524.190. Plaintiff may relinquish land and recover value, less the improvements.
- Section 524.200. Claimant to pay value of land, when.
- Section 524.210. Plaintiff to make deed, when.
- Section 524.220. Land may be divided, when.
- Section 524.230. Not to be divided, when.
- Section 524.240. If plaintiff gives notice, in writing, compensation shall not be recovered.
- Section 524.250. Compensation shall only be made once.
- Section 524.260. Writ of possession and execution may issue, when.
- Section 524.270. Ordinary execution to issue, when.
- Section 524.280. Executions, to whom issued and how governed.
- Section 524.290. Action for damages may be maintained, when.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.