2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS
Chapter 523 Condemnation Proceedings
- Section 523.001. Definitions.
- Section 523.010. Lands may be condemned, when--petition--parties--power of public utility to condemn certain lands, limitation.
- Section 523.020. Different owners may be joined in one petition.
- Section 523.030. Summons, when to issue, how served--publication.
- Section 523.039. Just compensation for condemned property, amount.
- Section 523.040. Appointment of commissioners--duties--notice of property viewing.
- Section 523.045. Interest on awards payable when--enforcement.
- Section 523.050. Commissioners' report--notice of filing--review.
- Section 523.053. Distribution of condemnation awards among defendants.
- Section 523.055. Possession of land delivered, when, notice--writ of possession, executed how.
- Section 523.060. Right of trial by jury in condemnation proceedings--jury responsibility in determining fair market value.
- Section 523.061. Determination of homestead taking and heritage value.
- Section 523.070. Costs, by whom paid.
- Section 523.080. Shall not enter or appropriate dwelling house.
- Section 523.090. Who may have damages ascertained--proceedings.
- Section 523.100. Appropriation of lands of corporations by other corporations.
- Section 523.200. Definitions.
- Section 523.205. Relocation assistance given, when--definitions--relocation plans--contents--residential payments--business payments--advance payments--waiver--notice--report--ineligibility for tax abatement, when--additional requirements.
- Section 523.210. Agencies authorized to establish rules and regulations.
- Section 523.215. Not to affect other condemnation compensation.
- Section 523.250. Notice of intended acquisition--mailing requirements.
- Section 523.253. Written offer, requirements--explanation of determination of property value.
- Section 523.256. Good faith negotiation required, findings, remedies.
- Section 523.259. Abandonment of condemnation, remedies--applicability.
- Section 523.261. Legislative determinations of areas to be condemned to be supported by substantial evidence, hearing, appeal.
- Section 523.262. Power of eminent domain limited, how--private entities to have power of eminent domain--notice.
- Section 523.265. Alternative locations for condemnation, procedure.
- Section 523.271. Exercise of eminent domain over private property for economic development purposes prohibited--definition.
- Section 523.274. Consideration of each parcel of property--time limit on commencement of eminent domain acquisitions.
- Section 523.277. Office of ombudsman for property rights.
- Section 523.282. Blanket easements void, when--definitions.
- Section 523.283. Easement or right-of-way by certain entities fixed by use--definition--commissioners appointed by court--attorneys' fees and costs for prevailing property owners.
- Section 523.286. Declaration of farmland as blighted prohibited--definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.