There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXI TRUSTS AND ESTATES OF DECEDENTS AND PERSONS UNDER DISABILITY
Chapter 459 Declarations, Life Support
- Section 459.010. Definitions.
- Section 459.015. Declaration, who may execute requirements of declaration--form--witnesses required, when--notice to physician--filed--where.
- Section 459.020. Revocation--mental or physical condition not considered part of medical records--liability for failure to act, when.
- Section 459.025. Declaration operative, when.
- Section 459.030. Physician or health facility unwilling to comply to transfer declarant.
- Section 459.035. Declarant presumed to be competent.
- Section 459.040. Physicians not liable, when.
- Section 459.045. Unprofessional conduct by physician, when--inheritance rights forfeited, when--destroying or forging declaration--penalties.
- Section 459.050. Life insurance, declaration not to affect.
- Section 459.055. Purposes of declaration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.