2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXVI TRADE AND COMMERCE
Chapter 407 Merchandising Practices
Section 407.556. Dealer or manufacturer in violation subject to revocation or suspension of licenses--laws not applicable to certain motor vehicles.
Dealer or manufacturer in violation subject to revocation or suspension of licenses--laws not applicable to certain motor vehicles.
407.556. 1. A violation of the provisions of sections 407.511 to 407.556 by any person licensed or registered as a manufacturer or dealer pursuant to the provisions of chapter 301, shall be considered a violation of the provisions of that chapter, subjecting that person to revocation or suspension of any license issued pursuant to the provisions of that chapter.
2. The provisions of sections 407.511 to 407.556 do not apply to the following motor vehicles:
(1) Any motor vehicle having a gross vehicle weight rating of more than sixteen thousand pounds;
(2) Any motor vehicle that is ten years old or older;
(3) Any motor vehicle sold directly by the manufacturer to any agency of the United States in conformity with contractual specifications; or
(4) Any new vehicle prior to its first transfer for purposes other than resale.
(L. 1983 S.B. 9, A.L. 1989 S.B. 327, A.L. 1990 H.B. 1279)
Annotation Copyright Missouri Joint Committee on Legislative Research
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.