There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXV INCORPORATION AND REGULATION OF CERTAIN UTILITIES AND CARRIERS
Chapter 394 Rural Electric Cooperatives
- Section 394.010. Designation of chapter.
- Section 394.020. Definitions.
- Section 394.030. Formation of cooperative corporations authorized.
- Section 394.040. Who may organize.
- Section 394.050. Articles of incorporation--where filed.
- Section 394.060. Name of cooperative shall include what.
- Section 394.070. Corporation may become subject to provisions of chapter, how.
- Section 394.080. Powers, generally--may supply energy to certain cities, towns and villages, when.
- Section 394.090. Articles may be amended, how.
- Section 394.100. Articles to be filed with secretary of state.
- Section 394.110. Bylaws to be adopted.
- Section 394.120. Qualifications for membership--meetings--rules.
- Section 394.130. Territory supplied by cooperative may be divided into voting districts.
- Section 394.140. Directors to manage cooperative.
- Section 394.150. Officers--removal.
- Section 394.160. Rules and regulations prescribed by public service commission--limitation on jurisdiction of commission.
- Section 394.170. Revenues of cooperative--disposition.
- Section 394.180. Sale of property by cooperative--membership approval required.
- Section 394.190. Effect of mortgage or deed of trust executed by cooperative.
- Section 394.200. Cooperative of adjacent state may extend lines and transact business in this state, when--service of process on, how made.
- Section 394.210. Cooperatives may consolidate, how.
- Section 394.220. Cooperatives may merge, how.
- Section 394.230. Effect of consolidation or merger.
- Section 394.240. Dissolution of cooperative--procedure.
- Section 394.250. Fees to be collected by director of revenue.
- Section 394.260. Annual fee.
- Section 394.270. Members not to be liable for debts of cooperative.
- Section 394.280. Provisions of securities law not to apply.
- Section 394.290. Acknowledgments, who may take.
- Section 394.300. Waiver of notice shall be deemed equivalent to such notice, when.
- Section 394.310. Chapter to be construed liberally.
- Section 394.312. Territorial agreements authorized, procedure--public service commission, duties, fees may be set.
- Section 394.315. Definitions--rural electric cooperative exclusive right to serve structures, exception--change of suppliers, procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.