There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXV INCORPORATION AND REGULATION OF CERTAIN UTILITIES AND CARRIERS
Chapter 390 Motor Carriers and Express Companies
- Section 390.011. Purpose of law--how construed.
- Section 390.020. Definitions.
- Section 390.021. UCR agreement--definitions--commission authority--precedence of agreement--filing of forms and registration fee-enforcement authority--authorized exemptions.
- Section 390.030. Vehicles exempted--discrimination prohibited, when.
- Section 390.041. Powers of the division of motor carrier and railroad safety to regulate common and contract motor carriers.
- Section 390.045. Enforcement personnel of division of motor carrier and railroad safety--powers, training--vehicles to be emergency vehicles--firearms prohibited.
- Section 390.051. Certificate required for common carriers to do business--application, content--hearing--factors considered--issued when.
- Section 390.061. Contract carriers to have permit--application, contents--hearing--issuance--contract rates.
- Section 390.062. Procedure for obtaining certificates, permits and rate relief--motion to intervene, when, content--ruling final, when--time extension.
- Section 390.063. Certificate required for motor carriers transporting elderly, handicapped and children in head start for rural areas, application, content--rates not to be regulated by division--license not required, when--equipment requirements.
- Section 390.066. Application for employment, information of previous employment required--employer not to allow driver to drive on suspended, revoked or canceled license, penalty--division of motor carrier and railroad safety to perform audit, purpose, set rates for carriers of commodities in dump trucks, exceptions.
- Section 390.071. (Repealed L. 2008 H.B. 1422 A)
- Section 390.081. Temporary permit, issued when.
- Section 390.101. Common carrier may discontinue service, when.
- Section 390.106. Certificate or permit may be revoked, altered or amended, when.
- Section 390.111. Certificate or permit transferred to purchaser, assignee or consolidated company, when.
- Section 390.116. Through routes and joint rates established by common carriers, when.
- Section 390.121. Rates, fares or charges, changes may be ordered by division of motor carrier and railroad safety, when.
- Section 390.126. Liability insurance required--powers of municipality.
- Section 390.128. Division of motor carrier and railroad safety required to promulgate rules for electronic filing of certificates of insurance by insurance companies--confirmation of coverage and acceptance of proof of nonresident insurance may be provided.
- Section 390.136. Motor carriers, regulatory license required--annual, issued when--emergency or temporary license for seventy-two hours--fees--out-of-state agreements, effect--violation, penalty.
- Section 390.138. Duplicate license issued, when--license canceled when mutilated, procedure.
- Section 390.141. Orders and decision of division of motor carrier and railroad safety to be written--how served.
- Section 390.146. Laws relating to motor carrier and railroad safety division of the department of economic development and common carriers to apply.
- Section 390.150. Financial statement for intrastate common or contract carriers of household goods or passengers filed when, content--form--failure to comply, penalty deposit in school fund--motor carriers failure to maintain records, effect.
- Section 390.151. Law not to interfere with police control of use of highways.
- Section 390.156. Action for penalty or forfeiture, how prosecuted--defenses--disposition of penalties recovered.
- Section 390.161. Penalties cumulative.
- Section 390.171. Violation of law or rule a misdemeanor.
- Section 390.176. Fines for violations--what deemed separate offense--how construed.
- Section 390.177. (Transferred 1986; now 288.035)
- Section 390.201. Enforcement of federal regulations, authority to enforce.
- Section 390.250. Definitions.
- Section 390.260. Scope of division's authority--applicability of certain provisions to household goods.
- Section 390.270. Property carrier registration required, when.
- Section 390.280. Certificates issued prior to January 1, 1995, void, when--certificate owners qualified as registered property carriers, when--hazardous materials, transportation of, effect of law upon.
- Section 390.290. Application, verified, documents accompanying--determination of compliance by administrative law judge--property carrier registration restrictions, exceptions.
- Section 390.300. Transfer of property carrier registration, division approval, transfer requirements--restriction of property carrier registration on transfer.
- Section 390.310. Suspension of property carrier registration, hearing, notice, revocation, alteration or amendment of registration, when effective.
- Section 390.320. Orders and decisions of division, effect.
- Section 390.330. Motor carrier records not open to public inspection, exception--noncompliance penalty.
- Section 390.340. (Repealed L. 2004 H.B. 928 and H.B. 1123 and H.B. 1280 A merged with S.B. 1233, et al. A)
- Section 390.350. Training of division personnel--rulemaking authority.
- Section 390.372. Motor carrier contracts, hold harmless provisions void and unenforceable--definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.