There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXV INCORPORATION AND REGULATION OF CERTAIN UTILITIES AND CARRIERS
Chapter 387 Motor Carriers Generally
- Section 387.010. Application of chapter.
- Section 387.020. Definitions.
- Section 387.030. Motor carrier shall furnish safe and adequate service--unreasonable charges prohibited.
- Section 387.040. Transportation prohibited until schedule of rates and fares is filed and published.
- Section 387.050. Rates and fares, filing and publication.
- Section 387.060. Motor carriers to furnish correct rates on written request--penalty and damages for failure.
- Section 387.070. Changes in schedule--notice required.
- Section 387.075. Rate schedules for transportation of certain household goods--application and filing procedures.
- Section 387.080. Concurrence in joint tariffs--contracts, agreements or arrangements between any carriers.
- Section 387.100. Rates to be charged as fixed--unjust discrimination prohibited.
- Section 387.110. Preference to locality or particular traffic, prohibited--carriers of household goods, territorial rate areas, prohibited.
- Section 387.120. Free passes and reduced rates prohibited except to certain persons.
- Section 387.130. Granting or attempting to grant reduced rates prohibited.
- Section 387.150. Continuous carriage.
- Section 387.180. Liability for damage to property in transit.
- Section 387.190. Division of motor carrier and railroad safety may fix reasonable rates and charges.
- Section 387.200. Power of division of motor carrier and railroad safety to suspend rates.
- Section 387.205. Standard commercial units of service, determination by division.
- Section 387.207. Authority of division to fix rates, tolls, charges and schedules.
- Section 387.210. Power of division of motor carrier and railroad safety to order repairs or changes on facilities, property and equipment.
- Section 387.240. Right to issue stocks, bonds and notes is subject to regulation by state.
- Section 387.270. Common carriers may issue stocks, bonds or other forms of indebtedness, when--approval of the division of motor carrier and railroad safety.
- Section 387.280. Certificate of division of motor carrier and railroad safety to be recorded--stock dividends prohibited.
- Section 387.290. Power of division of motor carrier and railroad safety to require account of disposition of proceeds of sales of stock, bonds--if issued without authority, void--penalties and forfeitures--state not liable.
- Section 387.300. Power of division of motor carrier and railroad safety to ascertain valuation of common carriers--hearings.
- Section 387.310. Uniform system of accounts--access to accounts--penalty for divulging information.
- Section 387.320. Power of division of motor carrier and railroad safety to require depreciation account of motor carriers.
- Section 387.340. Reorganizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.