2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXIX OWNERSHIP AND CONVEYANCE OF PROPERTY
Chapter 446 Establishment and Evidence of Boundaries and Titles to Land
- Section 446.010. Decayed corners--surveyed when.
- Section 446.020. Surveyor's notes--contents.
- Section 446.030. Surveyor--duties--fees.
- Section 446.040. Destroyed corners, how established.
- Section 446.050. Attendance of surveyor and witnesses--judge's duty.
- Section 446.060. Examination of witnesses.
- Section 446.070. Adjournment.
- Section 446.080. Examination reduced to writing.
- Section 446.090. Notice to take depositions, how given.
- Section 446.100. Evidence of notice.
- Section 446.110. Surveyors to re-mark decayed corners, when.
- Section 446.120. Plat and certificate of survey.
- Section 446.130. Plat and certificate recorded.
- Section 446.140. Duty of recorder.
- Section 446.150. Plats, certificates and depositions in evidence.
- Section 446.160. Examination of witness through interpreter.
- Section 446.170. Costs, how paid.
- Section 446.175. Land patent not issued by state, owner may acquire, requirements.
- Section 446.180. Erroneous descriptions in patents--correction.
- Section 446.190. Lost or destroyed records--replacement--evidentiary effect.
- Section 446.200. Certificate of judges entered of record--received in evidence.
- Section 446.210. Abstract of title to lands received in evidence, when.
- Section 446.220. Fees allowed to owners of abstracts.
- Section 446.230. Certain titles confirmed.
- Section 446.240. Duty of register of lands, evidence.
- Section 446.250. New Madrid certificates and patents prima facie evidence.
- Section 446.260. Rebutted, how.
- Section 446.270. New Madrid certificates.
- Section 446.280. Confirmations of land titles--copies.
- Section 446.290. French and Spanish grants.
- Section 446.300. Copies from Livre Terrein.
- Section 446.310. French and Spanish archives, evidence.
- Section 446.320. French and Spanish archives, copies of.
- Section 446.330. Copies of record of original archives.
- Section 446.340. Archives of recorder's office of St. Louis, evidence.
- Section 446.350. Copies of plats, surveys--United States surveyor's office.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.