2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXIV BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 384 Surplus Lines Insurance
- Section 384.011. Title of law.
- Section 384.015. Definitions.
- Section 384.017. Nonadmitted insurers, purchases from allowed, when.
- Section 384.021. Nonadmitted insurers, limitation on furnishing coverage--exempt commercial purchaser, licensee exemptions.
- Section 384.023. Unlisted nonadmitted insurers may be used for coverage, when--requirements.
- Section 384.025. Ineligibility of nonadmitted insurer, grounds, when--notice to licensees.
- Section 384.031. (Repealed L. 2009 H.B. 577 A)
- Section 384.034. Advisory organization may be formed, purposes--information to be filed--examination when, costs--hearing on report, when--violations, penalty.
- Section 384.036. Policy or certificate to be delivered to insured or broker--policies to indicate current status and any changes--violation, penalties.
- Section 384.038. Enforceability of contract.
- Section 384.041. Premium payment to licensee deemed payment to insurer.
- Section 384.043. Licensing requirements for insurance producers, fee--examination, exception--renewal, when, violation, effect--national database, participation in.
- Section 384.045. Licensees may originate or accept insurance from other licensees or brokers, compensation.
- Section 384.048. Records required to be kept by licensees--to be open to director--retention period.
- Section 384.051. Insured to file report on surplus lines insurance not obtained through a broker--contents, when due--tax imposed, procedure to collect tax.
- Section 384.054. Delinquent tax, penalty, interest.
- Section 384.057. Licensee to file annual statement, contents--report to director, contents.
- Section 384.059. Premium tax applicable to surplus lines, rate, payment--broker may charge tax to insured.
- Section 384.061. Premium tax to be levied only on entire gross premium for nonadmitted or surplus lines insurance policies.
- Section 384.062. Premium taxes collected by licensee but unpaid to department, actions authorized--taxes payable to department.
- Section 384.065. Revocation, suspension or refusal to renew license of licensee, grounds--notice--hearing.
- Section 384.068. Cause of action on contracts of insurance may be brought against insurer--policy to contain appropriate language--insurer deemed to have subjected himself to this section--service of process.
- Section 384.071. Violations, penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.