2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXIV BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 368 Loan and Investment Companies
- Section 368.010. Definition.
- Section 368.020. Corporations, how organized.
- Section 368.030. Capital stock.
- Section 368.040. Powers of loan and investment companies relative to charges on loans.
- Section 368.050. Violators of section 368.040 shall be guilty of misdemeanor.
- Section 368.060. Refund of interest on loans upon which interest has been paid in advance.
- Section 368.070. Limitation of powers.
- Section 368.080. Corporations not to engage in banking.
- Section 368.371. (Transferred 1993; now 386.371)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.