2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXIV BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 364 Retail Credit Financing Institutions
- Section 364.010. Citation of law.
- Section 364.020. Definitions.
- Section 364.030. Financial institutions to obtain license, exceptions--application--fee.
- Section 364.040. License denied or suspended, grounds--hearing and review.
- Section 364.050. Director may investigate--buyer may make complaint.
- Section 364.060. Director may promulgate rules and regulations, issue subpoenas--enforcement--rulemaking, procedure, generally, this chapter.
- Section 364.070. Penalties.
- Section 364.100. Definitions.
- Section 364.105. Registration required--fee--forms.
- Section 364.110. Records to be maintained by company.
- Section 364.115. Premium finance agreement, requirements, contents.
- Section 364.120. Interest or discount, amount allowed, computation--prepayment of obligation--refund credit, calculation.
- Section 364.125. Other charges allowed.
- Section 364.130. Cancellation of finance contract under power of attorney--requirements, procedure.
- Section 364.135. Return of unearned premiums on cancellation of financed contract--time allowed.
- Section 364.140. Filing of agreement not required for validity against creditors.
- Section 364.145. Revenue deposited to state general revenue fund.
- Section 364.150. Application of law.
- Section 364.160. Violation of law--misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.