There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXIII CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 357 Cooperative Companies
- Section 357.010. Authorization of cooperative plan--purposes--other corporations may convert to cooperatives, procedure.
- Section 357.015. Housing cooperative, defined, limitations.
- Section 357.020. Articles of incorporation--filing--certificate.
- Section 357.030. Amendments to articles--change in number of authorized shares--fees.
- Section 357.040. Issuance of common and preferred stock.
- Section 357.050. Limit of shares.
- Section 357.060. Fees for incorporation.
- Section 357.070. Fees of recorder of deeds.
- Section 357.080. Management by board--election--removal.
- Section 357.090. Election of directors.
- Section 357.100. Business policies--control--vote.
- Section 357.110. Proxies, how voted.
- Section 357.120. Stock, who may purchase.
- Section 357.130. Method of distribution of earnings of association--provisions of bylaws.
- Section 357.140. Auditing of books annually.
- Section 357.150. Use of funds.
- Section 357.160. Private property exempt.
- Section 357.170. Prior cooperative associations.
- Section 357.180. Dissolution proceedings, how taken.
- Section 357.190. Use of the name "cooperative" prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.