There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXIII CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 352 Religious and Charitable Associations--Charitable Gift Annuities
- Section 352.010. Incorporation of benevolent associations.
- Section 352.020. Character of associations which may incorporate.
- Section 352.030. May be formed to execute trusts.
- Section 352.040. Historical, library, museum and scientific associations may incorporate as charitable trusts--property perpetually dedicated--members--endowment funds.
- Section 352.050. What associations not to incorporate under this chapter--company formed to erect building for use of society, may incorporate.
- Section 352.060. Incorporation--procedure.
- Section 352.070. Amendment of charter.
- Section 352.080. Changing location--procedure.
- Section 352.090. Incorporated association may become fraternal benefit society.
- Section 352.100. Record kept.
- Section 352.110. Bylaws--provisions.
- Section 352.120. Dues--member's liability.
- Section 352.130. May acquire stock--power to hold real estate.
- Section 352.140. Benevolent corporations may be merged.
- Section 352.150. Proceedings to effect merger.
- Section 352.160. Property rights--how affected by merger.
- Section 352.170. Obligations not abated by merger.
- Section 352.180. Method of dissolution.
- Section 352.190. Application for dissolution--contents.
- Section 352.200. May oppose dissolution of association.
- Section 352.210. Decree of dissolution--disposition of property.
- Section 352.220. Certified copy of order filed with secretary of state.
- Section 352.230. Dissolved corporation to convey property to successor.
- Section 352.240. May be proceeded against by quo warranto, when.
- Section 352.245. Private foundations, prohibited activities.
- Section 352.400. Ministers, duty to report child abuse and neglect--definitions--designation of an agent.
- Section 352.500. Definitions.
- Section 352.505. Notice to department, contents.
- Section 352.510. Notice to donors, disclosure, required.
- Section 352.515. Issuance of annuity not business of insurance.
- Section 352.520. Department, duties--fines levied against qualified organizations for failure to comply.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.