There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXIII CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 349 Industrial Development Corporations
- Section 349.010. Definitions.
- Section 349.012. Promotion of commercial and industrial development, powers of governing bodies of cities and counties.
- Section 349.015. No eminent domain.
- Section 349.020. Agricultural operations not authorized.
- Section 349.025. Who may be incorporators.
- Section 349.030. Articles of incorporation, form and contents of.
- Section 349.035. Articles, where filed--secretary of state to issue certificate, when.
- Section 349.040. Articles, how amended.
- Section 349.045. Board of directors, qualifications, appointment, terms--requirements for Lewis County.
- Section 349.050. Powers of corporation.
- Section 349.052. General and business corporation law applicable--exceptions.
- Section 349.055. Revenue bonds, issuance, provisions, sale.
- Section 349.060. Notes, issuance, provisions, sale.
- Section 349.065. Renewal notes, issued when, how.
- Section 349.070. Resolutions authorizing issuance of bonds or notes, provisions authorized in.
- Section 349.075. Trust agreements authorized.
- Section 349.080. Individuals not liable on notes or bonds.
- Section 349.085. Notes and bonds declared to be approved investments for fiduciaries.
- Section 349.090. Projects not tax exempt, exceptions--bond and note interest is exempt, exception.
- Section 349.095. Dissolution of corporation, effect of.
- Section 349.100. Disclaimer as to impairment of other powers of political subdivisions.
- Section 349.105. Annual report, contents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.