There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXII OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
Chapter 333 Embalmers and Funeral Directors
- Section 333.011. Definitions.
- Section 333.021. Unlicensed person not to engage in practice of embalming or funeral directing.
- Section 333.031. Application for license--fees--examination.
- Section 333.041. Qualifications of applicants--examinations--licenses--board may waive requirements in certain cases.
- Section 333.042. Application and examination fees for funeral directors, apprenticeship requirements--examination content for applicants--apprenticeship duties--appearance before board--limited license only for cremation--exemptions from apprenticeship.
- Section 333.051. Recognition of persons licensed in other states--fees.
- Section 333.061. No funeral establishment to be operated by unlicensed person--license requirements, application procedure--license may be suspended or revoked or not renewed.
- Section 333.071. Business to be conducted where.
- Section 333.081. License renewal, fee--failure to renew, effect--business address required.
- Section 333.091. License to be displayed.
- Section 333.101. Places of business may be inspected.
- Section 333.111. Rules and regulations of board, procedure--fees, how set.
- Section 333.121. (Repealed L. 2009 S.B. 1 A)
- Section 333.145. Written statement of charges, required when, content--merchandise prices to be indicated.
- Section 333.151. Board members--qualifications--terms--vacancies.
- Section 333.161. Board members to take oath.
- Section 333.171. Board meetings--notice--seal.
- Section 333.181. Officers of board.
- Section 333.201. Examinations, notice, published, when.
- Section 333.221. Compensation of board members--board may employ personnel.
- Section 333.231. Fund created, use, funds transferred to general revenue, when.
- Section 333.241. (Repealed L. 2009 S.B. 1 A)
- Section 333.251. Application of law.
- Section 333.261. Violations are misdemeanors.
- Section 333.310. Applicability of law.
- Section 333.315. Provider license required--application procedure--renewal of licensure--expiration of license.
- Section 333.320. Seller license required--application procedure--renewal of licensure--expiration of license.
- Section 333.325. Registration as a preneed agent required--application procedure--renewal of registration--expiration of registration.
- Section 333.330. Refusal of registration, when--complaint procedure--injunctive relief authorized, when--reapplication after revocation, when.
- Section 333.335. Injunctive relief authorized, when.
- Section 333.340. Rulemaking authority--fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.